S.C. State Guard Olympia Armory
About the South Carolina State Guard Medical Detachment
For more information about the S.C. State Guard's
Medical Detachment, contact:
COL Carl Kinard
Chief Medical Officer
1. To support the mission of the S.C. State Guard.
2. To monitor the health of the force.
3. To provide insight and guidance in all activities requiring medical support.
4. To promote wellness and healthy lifestyles among personnel.
5. To provide health and safety awareness, first aid, and preventive medicine support in garrison and in the field.
Copyright © 2014 · S.C. State Guard · All Rights reserved · E-Mail: email@example.com
South Carolina Military Department
S.C. State Guard
551 Granby Lane
Columbia, S.C. 29201
The SCSG acts in a support role for the National Guard, law enforcement and other state, county and municipal agencies during times of emergency. The State Guard is managed by the South Carolina Military Department under the direction of the Adjutant General. Its Commander in Chief is the governor of the State of South Carolina.
South Carolina State Guard Medical Detachment